Safeguarding Our Members’ Privacy
Collection of Information
Collection of information is usually grouped into two categories: personally identifiable information and so-called ‘aggregate’ information. Personally identifiable information is any information in Rembrandts’ possession that is associated with a specific user of our site (such as a name or address) and information we collect about how individual visitors use our site (such as the fact that a visitor likes entertainment news or has purchased certain merchandise). It does not include aggregate information, which is general demographic information (such as the total number of visitors who are more than 35 years old).
Personally Identifiable Information
Rembrandt and (Rembrandtgrad.com) uses personal information only for the following purposes:
- to process requests and orders placed with advertisers, merchants and service providers;
- to personalize content based on visitors’ interests, including making visitors aware of editorial features, advertisements, and commercial offerings that may be of interest;
- to communicate with visitors;
- to register a visitor for a contest or sweepstakes and to administer or make related offers from the same;
- to serve visitors when they have questions or problems;
- to perform normal business operations, such as billing, collection, and accounting; and
- to investigate complaints and protect visitors, in compliance with the law.
Your profile information (any demographic information you provide to Herffjones.com such as zip code, age) may be used to create personalized content, services, and marketing on Rembrandtgrad.com so that we can deliver information to you based on your interests and location.
We use ‘cookies’ to deliver content specific to your interests and to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the site.
Agreement, Interactive Features Guidelines and Policies
Rembrandtgrad.com uses strict procedures and safeguards designed to protect the privacy of all personal information. All Herffjones.com employees with access to personal information are required to follow specific practices concerning its proper handling, as specifically authorized or as required by law.
Rembrandtgraad.com complies in all respects with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, as amended, (‘ECPA’). Subject to the subpoena, warrant, consent, and court order provisions of ECPA, we must provide visitor information and/or Internet communications to the proper authorities.
Rembrandtgrad.com tracks the total number of visitors to each of our pages in an aggregate form to allow us to update and improve our sites. Personally identifiable information is not extracted in this process. Rembrandtgrad.com may use or disclose aggregated (not personally identifiable) information for any purpose.